click here for getting new news

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nicole Kidman Prioritizes Family Over Acting

Hollywood Actor Nicole Kidman is prioritizing her life. The Aussie says that she is no longer interested in “Hollywood stuff” because family is now her “priority.”After her struggle to have a child with husband Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman graciously awaited the arrival of daughter Sunday Rose. Kidman had previously adopted two children, Bella and Connor, with ex-husband Tom Cruise.
Nicole Kidman says, “I’m not one of those people who needs to be reminded of what I have.” She also says “I’m in a place where I just don’t want to take on too much.”Nicole responded in an interview, “and I suppose deep down, I know they’re right, because part of me could easily just keep nesting and staying at home. It’s really nice.”
What sparked such a gracious and a pregnancy full of gratitude, was an acting roll in which Kidman portrayed the character of Becky in “Rabbit Hole.” The character went through the motions of grief after she loses her eight year old son. She has been nominated for a Golden Globe for her role.
For almost a year, Nicold Kidman was faced with her own grief in trying to become pregnant. Exploring the life of her character and dealing with her own struggle made her grateful for her children.Kidman would rather be at her home with her family rather than exploring Hollywood, as she knows her family is her priority.
Nicole Kidman - Hollywood Actor Nicole Kidman is tired of what she calls “Hollywood stuff.” “I don’t care about all that Hollywood stuff anymore. I’m only interested in the important things in my life — my family is my priority,” Nicole Kidman said in a recent interview.
She went on to say, “I have a different life now – with kids and privacy. But I have been standing in front of the cameras since I was a little girl." Nicole Kidman made it clear however, that is not giving up acting completely. She is just taking some time to focus on her family.



No comments:

Post a Comment