click here for getting new news

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Demi Lovato has brought a house

The Teen Celebrity Has Brought A House



(The above Image of the House which has brought by Demi Lovato)

Instead of receiving gifts for her 18th birthday, Disney star Demi Lovato gave a huge present to her family: a new house.
"I just bought a house," Lovato told People. "For me to give [that] to my family on my birthday, that was the best present."
Lovato said she purchased a Mediterranean style home outside of Los Angeles. She plans to keep close to her family by living in a house on the property's backyard. "It's got pretty much everything you could possibly imagine in it," she said. "It's the most beautiful, homey-feeling house. I love it."
"I learned my lesson," said. "It's not very much fun when you break up in a public relationship. So, maybe next time keep a secret. ...I'll go public when I marry someone one day."
Even though she is just 16 years old, Demi Lovato has purchased her own home! The $1.88 million dollar house is located in the Touca Lake area of Los Angeles. Oh yea and her neighbors are actor Jason Presley, and Disney Stars Ashley Tisdale, Hilary Duff and Vanessa Hudgens. Crazy!

Right down the street are the Disney Studios so it’ll be really easy for Demi to get to work every day.
Congrats Demi

No comments:

Post a Comment