click here for getting new news

Monday, August 30, 2010

Sara Rue Said is Happy After Losing Her Weight.

(The Image Of Her After and Before Losing Her Weight)
Sara Rue won critical acclaim for her television series debut, starring in the comedy Grand, before going on to work on Phenom, Minor Adjustments, Zoe, Duncan, Jack & Jane, ER, The Division and Popular. She has appeared in several films (A Map of the World, Can't Hardly Wait, A Slipping Down Life, Gypsy 83 and had a bit part as a babysitter in Gore Verbinski's adaptation of The Ring), and so impressed director Michael Bay that a role was written into the movie Pearl Harbor for her.

Sara Rue will briefly appear in the 2006 Mike Judge film Idiocracy, in the role of an attorney general.Sara Rue won critical acclaim for her television series debut, starring in the comedy Grand, before going on to work on Phenom, Minor Adjustments, Zoe, Duncan, Jack & Jane, ER, The Division and Popular. She has appeared in several films (A Map of the World, Can't Hardly Wait, A Slipping Down Life, Gypsy 83 and had a bit part as a babysitter in Gore Verbinski's adaptation of The Ring), and so impressed director Michael Bay that a role was written into the movie Pearl Harbor for her.


Sara Rue will briefly appear in the 2006 Mike Judge film Idiocracy, in the role of an attorney general.It’s been eight months since actress Sara Rue became the new spokesperson for Weight loos company Jenny Craig and she’s happy with the results and doesn’t plan on losing anymore weight. The actress lost 50 pounds, bringing her to a size six from a size 14.

“I’m done losing weight,” she told PEOPLE Magazine in an interview. “I do my workouts five times a week. I work out with my trainer one or two times a week, and we run together. As long as I do cardio for 45 minutes to an hour each day I work out, I feel like I’m okay.”

Rue is now on the maintenance program at Jenny Craig where she works at keeping the weight off. “I don’t my workouts five times a week,” she said.

Even though she’s on a tight exercise regimen, she said she doesn’t allow herself to eat at unhealthy treats. “On the Jenny Craig plan, you can have a glass of wine. So, yeah, I drink wine, I drink champagne.”

Rue got some great feedback from her best friend’s boyfriend. “I hadn’t seen him in months, and he was like, ‘Holy s—t!’ really loudly and he kept staring at me,” she said. “I think he had the best reaction.”


Sara Rue Collage




No comments:

Post a Comment